Saturday, September 12, 2015

Elf, Elf, Elf and... Elf

Now that my first heroes set is gone, I have to begin a new one. But I decided to save on time (and colors) by painting more of the same type and took four elfs. As told before, I like to go out of the classic schemes, so, except the one painted red/brown, I had fun painting the other three with uncommon color schemes. Unfortunately I was not smart enough to think to made at least one drow (but I'll fix this missing in the following days). I like to imagine Heroquest like a game in wich you can select alternate outfits for your character as you can do in Street Fighter, Tekken and other similar games. This also allow us to play a quest with two players using the same character avoiding confusion or even to add a 5th player to the standard team (years ago we even experienced an 8 players game by using two Heroquest sets and custom quests featuring two tabletops). So, here is the result, wich one is your favourite?

the alternate outfits for the elf!

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST POPULAR POSTS: