Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Heroes... part 2

Well.. few days ago I finished to paint my heroes!!
So the Elf and the Dwarf are finally ready to join their friends.
While I used classic colors for the elf, I decided to try to give a blue armour to the dwarf.
I used a generic metallic paint on the elf sword that was looking good at the beginning, but I actually don't like anymore. Next time I'll try to use NMM (Non-Metal-Metal) style for a better result. Also, the barbarian at this point got a new face and looks a lot better than before. Some slight retouches were added to his sword and to the wizard's eyes too.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But once I was proud enough about my new painted team and started to share pics of them to some friends and family members that in some way are Heroquest related, my aunt saw them and sayd she wanted them... So now I'm back without a set of painted heroes for my Heroquest (and she also took the chaos warlock). Not so bad... I will probably never had the opportunity to go back and fix some details on this elf and dwarf, but at least she gave me her old miniatures so I can start to paint a new team and improve my skills. Here is the hero as they appear now (as I painted them for my aunt some years ago). They have already been paint stripped and I will re-paint them using the same colors I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST POPULAR POSTS: